Selection Options Dialog¶
- Customise colours
- You can use this to customise the colours of the various components of the multi-selection user interface. Simply double click one of the entries and select a new colour from the colour picker dialog that is displayed.
- Visually anchor points to selection origin
- Having this checked draws a line from each data point that has been encompassed in the multi-select sphere back to the data point at the origin of the sphere.
- Show axes in the selection circle
- Checking this option draws a miniature version of the axes within the selection sphere.